joi, 5 septembrie 2013

Juanito - desperate for love

I found him last week in the town's park. He was all alone and I couldn't believe he was a stray at first, he was too little to be bothering anyone; but it seems his owner had other ideas. He was running up and down, looking for someone to take him home. He found me and my two dogs and he instantly became obssesed with us; he followed us home and scremed very loudly when I didn't take him inside. Of course, I went back for him immediately and took him to Happy Paws. But he isn't happy about it...he yarns for human attention and won't settle for anything less. Living in a dog sanctuary is nor for him.
















Juanito loves to be around people; he is very loving and prefers to follow his master to anything else. I feel very bad when I have to leave him at Happy Paws, because he is such a darling boy who only wants to be loved. 












Juanito is around 2 years old, small size (50 cms long and 24 cms high); he had his vaccines today and he will be neutered this month. He is available for adoption and he would be perfect for someone who wants a lapdog. He can tolerate other dogs, but he does love to be the one who is most spoiled around the house. 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu